At Sol Driving School, you are beginning with the best. If you are a teenager 15-18 years of age, you have come to the right place.
As a teen you are now involved in one of the most important classes during your teenage years. Car Crashes are the #1 killer for teens your age (16-25). You, your parents and Sol Driving School will develop a partnership to keep you safe and alive. Sol Driving School’s philosophy is to produce “Collision Free” drivers. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the highest quality of driving instruction and assist you become a confident, competent, defensive, and a responsible safe driver. Again, this can only be accomplished with a solid partnership between the student, parent, and Sol Driving School. Together we can make this a reality.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 30 Hours of Class Instruction Tues., Wed. & Thurs 2 hours per day 3:00 PM – 5:20 PM OR 5:00 PM – 7:20 PM
- 5 Hours Behind The Wheel (Scheduled by your child)
- 5 Hour of Observation (Back Seat Passenger)
- 4 Hours of Driver Simulator on computer (Driver – Zed 20 minutes before or after first class)
- 1 Knowledge Test
- 1 Skills Test (you provide your own vehicle)
- $425.00 ($225.00 will Reserve you a Spot) We accept Credit/Debit Cards
- $395.00 Full Payment in Cash at the Time of Registration
You are required to pay your balance one week prior to the end of your session
- Come to Sol Driving School to Register with your Washington Identification Card/Number
- Sol will place a Waiver in the DOL system so you are able to obtain your Permit $25.00 Fee is paid directly to DOL (No Earlier than 10 days Prior to start of Class)
NOTE: If you do not have an Washington Identification Card/Number, you will need to go to DOL to obtain a number (Take a Guardian/Birth Certificate and School Identification/Social Security Card to 3311 West Clearwater Avenue Suite B-140, Kennewick)
- Obtain Permit and bring Copy with you on the 1st day of class. If you are just getting number and do not have your waiver yet, once obtained, please call Sol Driving School at 545-3108 to get waiver added.
Thank you for Choosing Sol Driving School. If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact us,
at 509-542-8890 or drop by and visit us.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR SESSION