Thank you for choosing Sol Driving School to begin your license process. As a 15-18 year old teen, you are now involved in one of the most important classes during your teenage years. In Washington state, Car Crashes are the #1 killer for teens your age (16-25). Together, you, your parents and Sol Driving School will develop a partnership to keep you safe and alive. Sol Driving School’s philosophy is to produce Collision Free Drivers for Life. To Achieve this goal, your are REQUIRED a minimum of 10 hours of driving practice at home with your parents during the 5 weeks of class (Person practicing must have License and 5 years experience) and 40 additional hours once you have completed your course. Teens and Parents your permit is not a license.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 30 Hours of Class Instruction Tues., Wed. & Thurs 2 hours per day 3:00 PM – 5:20 PM OR 5:00 PM – 7:20 PM
- 5 Hours Behind The Wheel (Scheduled by your child)
- 5 Hour of Observation (Back Seat Passenger)
- 4 Hours of Driver Simulator on computer (Driver – Zed 20 minutes before or after first class)
- 1 Knowledge Test
- 1 Skills Test (you provide your own vehicle)
- $450.00 ($225.00 will Reserve you a Spot) Balance due on the last day of class
- Discount for Cash Payment of $425.00 at the Time of Registration Credit/Debit Card is NOT same as Cash
- $50.00 for additional Drives
- NO REFUNDS
- Come to Sol Driving School to Register with your WA Identification Card/Number and School ID
- Sol will place a Waiver in the DOL system so you are able to obtain your Permit & Pick up a Book $25.00 Fee is paid directly to DOL (No Earlier than 10 days Prior to start of Class)
- NOTE: If you do not have an Washington Identification Card/Number, you will need to go to DOL to obtain a number (Take a Guardian/Birth Certificate and School Identification/Social Security Card to 3311 West Clearwater Avenue Suite B-140, Kennewick) Obtain Permit and Book and bring with you on the 1st day of class. If you are just getting number and do not have your waiver yet, once obtained, please call Sol Driving School at 545-3108 to get waiver added to avoid an additional trip.
- Bring a notebook to class with pen or pencil. Thank you for Choosing Sol Driving School. If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact us, at 509-542-8890 or drop by and visit us.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR SESSION